- Korea Environmental Industry Technology Institute (KEITI) signed 'Multilateral business agreement for support and cooperation in finding overseas procurement market of domestic SME' with Korean 'G-PASS company'* export promotion association at Seoul JW Marriott Hotel in March, 2017.
* G-PASS(Government Per..
- The Ministry of Environment participated in the opening ceremony of Changwon's first fuel cell electric vehicle (hereinafter "FCEV") fueling station to expand the supply of FCEV to local governments.
* In this ceremony participated 200 persons including Vice Environment Minister, Changwon city mayor, participat..
- National Institute of Environmental Research (NIER, president Park Jin-Won) attached to Ministry of Environment (MOE) said that the test analysis method in the water quality and soil developed by domestic technology was proposed to the International Standard Organization (ISO)* at the end of last year and of them,..
- Recent years the Korean peninsula has undergone extreme drought and the precipitation is at the level of 56% of average year, and every region is on high alert in securing agricultural water and living water. Besides, Damage of crops and livestock is getting more serious due to premature heat. The Davos Forum, Switzerl..
- The Ministry of the Interior and Security (hereinafter "MOIS") undertakes the administrative service improvement introducing artificial intelligence (AI) technology to ease the inconvenience of residents created from the discharge of large domestic waste.
* MOIS (Minister, Kim Bu-Gyeom) and Eunpyeng-gu, Seoul ..