|Title||Automobile Bumper Manufacturing Technology Using Composite Polypropylene Material|
Automobile Bumper Manufacturing Technology Using Composite Polypropylene Material
* Technology to manufacture automobile bumpers using composite polypropylene material recycled from waste polypropylene.
* Collection → removal of foreign matter → cleansing → melting → additive mixing process.
* Collect waste plastic parts and materials from waste vehicles.
* Improve physical properties of waste plastics using functional filler.
* Improve product stability by increasing tensile strength and flexural strength.
* Applicable as resin for automobile bumpers and interior/exterior resin.
* Capable of producing with less energy and carbon production compared to new polypropylene, manufacturing cost reduction effect.
* Waste resource saving effect by recycling waste polypropylene.
* Capable of reacting to automobile-related environmental regulations by developing economic-friendly materials for automobiles.
* Activation of waste plastic recycling.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Deicer Manufacturing Technology Using Recycled Hydrochloric Acid||2017.05.12|
|Next||Electricity Generation Technology Using Biogas||2017.04.14|