Real-time Odor Monitoring System
OMS-Tn (Post Type)
Upgraded odor monitoring system (OMS-TN) detects and records odor in real time, which leads to 1) recognize the odor s originated place, 2) monitor odor in strength
- Installed in specially local or wide area giving out odor
- Monitor, transmit the data (ex：odor intensity, sensor value, wind velocity etc) to computer in center and record in the server
- Recognize odor's originated place immediately
- Analyze the data by experts, which supply total
solutions of odor problems to customer
- Capable of displaying legal standard such as dilution ratio instead of odor intensity
Minimization of effect on Temp. & Humidity
- Cooling fan & air curtain for preventing exterior case from overheating
- Double plate for preventing exterior case from overheating
- Digital space heater for preventing exterior case from being cooled
- Uniformly heating up sensor room
Display of odor data
- Displaying odor intensity level, sensor intensity, wind velocity, direction of the wind on the screen
- Capable of displaying legal standard such as dilution ratio by inputting calibration data
- Capable of tracking the odor s originated place by analyzing the accumulated data of odor intensity, wind velocity, direction of the wind, temperature, humidity
- Site：Food waste composting facility, Chun-cheon city
- Supply scope：Odor detecting device, Electric bulletin board, weather research craft, Wireless LAN, Server etc.
- Installed to solve complicated odor issue s civil appeal between local habitant and public officer
- Sky blue line：Food waste composting facility.
- Yellow line：Waste water treatment facility.
- Green line：Habitation site