|Product name||Wood Pellets for Fuel for Heating and Energy Generation|
|Certificate||Certificate of Utility Model Registration, Certificate of Patent|
|Model name||-||Company||Next Energy Korea Co., Ltd.|
|email@example.com||Application Part||Renewable energy|
|Main image||(19YB-36)_Wood_Pellets.JPG||Date||2019-11-07 PM 6:24:23|
1. PRODUCT DESIGN & CHARACTERISTICS
- Wood pallets are free from emissions of carbon dioxide and nitrogen oxides, which are the main causes of global warming.
- Replaces 500L of fuel with 1 ton of wood pellets and reduces 1.37 tons of CO2 by using 1 ton.
- Wood is the main raw material of wood pellets, therefore, they hardly emit sulfur oxides or nitrogen
oxides that cause acid rain.
2. PERFORMANCE OF RANGE
- Quantity of heat: 4500 kcal/kg;
- Price per unit: 350 won;
- Consumption per hour: 4.44 kg;
- Daily consumption: 27 kg;
- Material: 100 wood
- Dimensions: 32mm (L), 6mm (D);
- Heat value: over 97.5%;
- Density: 650 kg/m2.
3. STRONG POINTS
- Wood pallet heating and power generation oils generally have great advantages compared to singular calorific value (efficiency not taken into consideration).
- 1 ton of wood pallets replaces about 500 liters of kerosene or diesel, while reducing up to 1.37 tons of co2 when using 1 ton of wood pellets.
* Please refer to the following link for the more details : https://bit.ly/31HPzVJ