|Title||Korea's Resources Recycling Technology Trend|
- This document summarizes the technology trend relating to Korea's recycling of resources.
2. Major Aspects
- Incineration technology, our past and present
* In the foreign countries, biomass is included in new renewable energy, but waste is not included in new renewable energy
* Incineration ratio of domestic waste increased from 13.6% in 2001 to 25.3% in 2014
* Incineration ration of workplace waste is 3.4% and the ratio is similar but throughput increased
* It has relied on the landfill and the incineration was revitalized by the incineration-first policy during the 1990s
* Fear of dioxin emission standard and development of dioxin control process due to dioxin scandal in incineration plant
* Pyrolysis gasification melting facility was installed in the 2000s
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||15 Key R&D Projects for Advancing into Developing Countries - Commercialization Field (1~3)||2017.11.30|
|Next||Korean ECO-LABEL Certified Enterprises' Success Story (8~10)||2017.11.30|