|Title||15 Key R&D Projects for Advancing into Developing Countries - Policy Planning Field (1~3)|
1. Project Name : Construction base planning of new renewable hybrid-microgrid system towards agriculture-based developing
Goal : Establish the support system for enhancement of developing countries' agriculture productivity and entry of domestic SMEs
to developing countries through creation of new renewable hybrid system export infra to developing countries.
2. Project Name : Systematic response to developing countries' climate change disaster, forecast for prompt recovery and study on
strategy to build restoration integrated system
Goal : Aims at social․ economic safety and stability of developing countries through study on establishing strategy to build
forecast for systematic response to and recovery of disaster due to climate change and restoration integrated system.
3. Project Name : Support project of building the regional detailed information monitoring system for participation of SMEs in
developing countries' waste market
* Building and verification of comprehensive DB such as technology demand, environmental regulation level, economic level, etc
in waste energy of each developing country.
* Building the information DB such as technical power, intellectual property right, credit rating, etc of domestic SMEs having waste
* Building and verification of automatic matching system between developing countries' DB and domestic SMEs' DB.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||3 Departments Related to Korea Chemical Safety Management Preparation of Integrated Safety Management Plan Form||2017.11.30|
|Next||15 Key R&D Projects for Advancing into Developing Countries Demonstration Business Field (1~3)||2017.11.30|