|Address|| 7F, 8F Koosan tower 91, Bangbaecheon-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea|
Founded back in 1959, Huvis Water specializes in manufacturing water processing & wastewater treatment equipment, plant facilities export as well as technical services. They opened their first factory in 1979 and later the technical R&D Center was established in 1993. Also, with about 60 years of business experience, Huvis Water has obtained various certificates such as OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001, ASME CODE"U", "S", "PP" STAMP and etc.
1. Wastewater Treatment System
- Operates based on Membrane bioreactor (MBR) system where it may be applied to various biological treatment processes such as standard activated sludge and advanced treatment and guarantees excellent water treatment performance under 1 NTU
- Minimization of area of installation site through facility intensification
2. Seawater Electro-Hypochlorination System
- The system works by feeding the seawater through a strainer to remove the particles. From this point, the seawater is fed to the electrolysis module by a way of flow controller. In the module, passage of direct current the seawater will convert a portion of the salt to hypochlorite.
- This may be applied for cooling water systems in nuclear power plants, thermal power pants and even evaporation systems in LNG receiving terminals.
3. Demineralization system
- This is system is designed as an innovative ultrapure water preparation system that is based on the membrane process. T
- It is consists of three distinct membrane processes in order, that is, UF for the pretreatment process, RO for the desalination process, and MD for polishing water.
- Lower operation and maintenance cost.
|Next||E&H Co., Ltd.||2019.08.08|