|Company||K-pack Korea Co., Ltd.|
|Address||214-8, Sihwa venture-ro, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea|
K-pack Korea Co., Ltd. was established in 1996 and in that same year, formed a partnership with Watertreatment B.V., The Netherlands on the wastewater treatment and with Alltech Dosieralagen GmbH, Germany on the polymer (chemical) dissolution device & dosing pump, in order to start developing on superior environmental technologies and to graft them to the domestic environmental market. The company has also formed technical partnerships with AQUATEC, USA in 2007 and with EMO, France in 2013. Since its establishment, K-pack has acquired ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications, amongst others, as well as numerous awards.
1. Automatic Polymer Dissolving Unit : Continufloc
- Continufloc is a patented, automatic high-concentrated polymer dissolving unit used to completely dissolve the polymer by batch type and to feed them to the process constantly as it employs the TCP system.
- It is compact, has excellent dissolving capability and freely adjustable solution concentration (from 0.05% to 0.5%).
2. Seepex Progressive Cavity Pump : MONO Pump
- Smart Conveying Technology provides a quick pump maintenance function. It is easy to both assemble and disassemble and is a low cost solution.
- After installing this system, no other instruments are needed, the pipe can be maintained without disconnecting the pipe lines and the life span can be increased from 30% up to a double.
3. Inclined Plate Sedimentation System : PCS/CPS type
- PCS/CPS (Cross Flow Setter) type enables maximized sedimentation efficiency, using a proprietary plate technology and due to its compact design, it guarantees efficient land use as well as low cost.
- It can be applied in following industries: oil refining, metal processing, ceramic processing, power generation and mining wastewater treatment processing.