|Address||1525-26, Yeongsan-ro, Cheonggye-myeon, Muan-gun, Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea|
Established in 2000 Dongyang Environment specializes in the production of construction and incineration waste treatment facilities, renewable energy, landfill waste screening and dismantle scaffolding structure. The company has acquired a number of new environmental technology certifications for almost every facility and technology. Dongyang Environment also supports its corporate research institutes (R & D Division, Technology Development Department, Energy Development Division), the departments that develop various business operations and related technologies.
1. Intermediate Processing Facility
- Includes separation and selection facilities such as magnetic sorting facility, screen sorting facility as well as wind sorting facility.
- Provides the disposal of construction waste through shredding, screening and separation process with a daily processing capacity of 1,200 tons per day.
2. Incineration Facility
- Applicable for incineration of household waste, non-designated waste (waste synthetic resin, waste synthetic rubber, waste wood, waste fiber, etc.).
- Designed under the use of the latest incineration technology (New Environmental Technology No.288) to remove nitrogen oxides and dioxins at high efficiency and low cost from the bag filter using powder type catalysts by applying the "adsorption / catalyst process".
3. Circulating Coarse Aggregate for Concrete
- Medium size aggregate material of 25mm or less applicable for road substrate (road auxiliary layer, frostbite prevention layer, backfill roadbed / rowing, filling.
- Small size aggregate material of 20mm or less produced for concrete, blank mixed concrete base application.
|Prev||HaeSung Solar Corporation||2019.10.24|