|Address||65-20 Jije-ro, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea|
Gangnam Powertek is a G2B (Government-to-Business) company which produces energy renovation technology and equipment using only certified products. The company offers a range of solar panels for a variety of applications, including those for home, business and other purposes. The company is in charge of many government supported projects in the energy generation field.
1. Solar Home System
- Provide access to modern energy systems in rural areas. Highly efficient, saves up to 80~90% of consumed electricity.
- Offer a cost-effective mode of supplying amenity power for lighting and appliances to remote off-grid households.
2. Solar Panels for Business - Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Panels
- Stable profit generation through photovoltaic power generation business. Profit is generated by those who own factory roof, building roof, barn roof.
- Solar module life is more than 25 years with stable technology. Profitability higher than interest rates, easy maintenance, eco-friendly.
3. Fuel Cell
- Produces electricity and heat regardless of weather and season. Can be used for heating hot water by utilizing the generated heat.
- Power generation efficiency is 30-40%, while the remaining 80% can be generated by cogeneration.
|Prev||Sejin Future & Global||2019.10.29|