|Address||Cheonbo Plaza 705, Byulnae3ro 340, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea|
ENC Korea was established in 2000 and in that same year it was also registered as a design and construction business of private sewage treatment facilities in the Namyangju district. Over the years, the company acquired various certifications such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Then in 2020, their non-point pollution reduction facility using the automated backwash model, which is remotely operated and unmanned has received a quality certification mark.
Non-point Pollution Reduction Facility
1. Enc-BG (Filtration, Motor less)
- Higher processing efficiency due to application of one or more filtration layers
- Selective use of filter media allows the separation and removal of suspended and dissolved particles
- Simple structure with low initial installation cost allows easy assembly
- Plenty of access to filter media supplies allows ease in the replacement of the filter media and low replacement cost
2. Enc-PFV-A (Filtration, Motorized)
- A 2-phased filter media allows high processing efficiency (SS) of over 87% application of IoT (internet of things) allows smart remote controlled function in the operation of the machine.
- High recovery efficiency of filter media by automated backwashing (by both air and water) increases the lifespan of the machine.
- Automatic dredging of backwash and quiescent water reduces the dredging rate
|Prev||Daeyang E&I Co., Ltd.||2020.06.26|
|Next||Dong Myung Ent. Co. Ltd.||2020.06.19|