|Title||Development of forecasting technique for anti-freezing material verification and habitat concentration variation of endangered Parnassi..|
1. Purpose of Research
- Aimed to accurately describe the biological, physiological, and ecological information of Parnassius bremeri which is listed as a worldwide endangered insect (1,2,3).
- To understand the trends of the occurrence in nature of Parnassius bremeri in relation to the climate change, identify its nationwide inhabitation (4,5,6,7,8,9,10), and develop a model for the prediction of Parnassius bremeri'' development of wings, based on its developmental zero point and optimal growth temperature obtained through temperature-dependent development experiments.
- To identify potential populations using the pheromone of Parnassius bremeri and establish a conservation strategy for this endangered insect.
- To investigate an organic substance that gives Parnassius bremeri the ability to resist extreme cold in winter and elucidate the path of its bio-synthesis and the physiology of its low-temperature growth.
- To present basic data for the industrialization of new anti-freezing substances.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Study on Development Policies of Hydrogen Charge Market for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)||2018.12.10|
|Next||Analysis on the Status and Potential of Onshore Wind Power Generation and Floating Photovoltaic Power Generation||2018.12.10|