|Title||Lake Water Quality Improvement Technology Composed of Water Layer Aerator and Immobilized Photosynthetic Bacteria|
- Proliferation of algae suppressed as activated simultaneously at the water layers and sediments of shallow lakes by combining the immobilized photosynthetic bacteria and water layer aerator.
- Environment friendly biological & physical laks water quality improvement technology improving the water qualities of water layers & sediment layer in lake and removing foul odors with no risk of secondary pollution.
- New Concept Shallow Lake Water Quality Improvement Technology Combined with Below 1) & 2).
1) Biological technology purifying the sediment layer & water layer by directly pouring the immobilized photosynthetic bacteria having outstanding deodorization and organic material removing capability.
2) Physical technology suppressing the proliferation of algae and maximizing the activities of microorganism by mechanical aeration of Water Layer Aerator.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Green Algae Control Technology Using the Zooplankton, a Natural Enemy, Cultivated on the Spot||2018.06.08|
|Next||Low Energy Consumption RO Seawater Desalination Technology Employing the High Efficiency Ceramic Membrane Filtration Pre-treatment Process and Rainwater Blending||2018.06.08|