|Title||50RT heat pump performance improvement technology using compound source heat pump heating and cooling system|
• Advanced heat pump performance driven by applying the refrigerant supercooling technology which provides hot water supply using cooling condensation heat.
• Heat pump that provides water supply using cooling condensation heat can also control the underground heat which then helps adjusting the amount of hot water supply
• Increased cooling performance by using refrigerant supercooling by Gradual usage of high temperature heat source to low temperature heat source helps in increasing the efficiency of refrigerant supercooling based cooling performance especially when using composite heat source involving different temperatures.
• Application of hot water tank stratification technology by cooling condensation heat recovery and high temperature heating with refrigerant supercooling through preheating cold water helps boosting the heat pump performance.
• By controlling the heat dissipation rate of underground heat exchanger, it is able to adjust the amount of supplied hot water and increases cooling performance through refrigerant supercooling.
3. Issuance Category (Effective Period)
• December 20th, 2018 ~ December 19th, 2021
• Korea Industrial Technology Association: www.netmark.or.kr
|Prev||Valve Design Technology with Rectangular Spool||2019.08.23|
|Next||Nano SiC (Silicon carbide thread) textile production and heating advancement technology for heating element||2019.08.14|