|Title||High Concentration Brine and Fresh Water Electrolysis Technology|
• Electrochemical system catalyst electrode manufacturing technology with nanoporous structure below 100 nm frequently applied for water treatment field.
• Provides highly improved electrolysis efficiency as catalytic electrode with nanoporous structure has higher active area per unit than the conventional electrode.
• Significantly reducing production cost due to improved electrolytic performance even with less precious metal catalyst.
• High-efficiency nanoporous catalyst electrodes have low power consumption and improved durability, enabling the development of electrochemical systems.
3. Issuance Category (Effective Period)
• August 30th, 2018 ~ August 29th, 2021
• Korea Industrial Technology Association: www.netmark.or.kr
|Prev||Condensate Discharge Technology for Oxygen Generator||2019.09.06|
|Next||Valve Design Technology with Rectangular Spool||2019.08.23|