|Title||Condensate Discharge Technology for Oxygen Generator|
• Consisting of heat exchanger, fan, water separation tank, water discharge valve, orifice and other parts where this technology provides improved condensation and discharge of excessive moisture, under the pressure generated from air compressor, as well as enhances gas-absorption performance and reliability of zeolite, ceramic material.
• The water discharge is organically and continuously performed with the Pressure-Swing-Adsorption (PSA) method consisting of 8 steps to ensure long-term reliability.
• Current new technology does not require additional maintenance such as replacement of moisture adsorbent as well as it helps preventing any pressure drop. It also effectively discharges water without consuming much energy, therefore, enhances the advantages of oxygen generator.
3. Issuance Category (Effective Period)
• May 24th, 2018 ~ May 23rd, 2020
• Korea Industrial Technology Association: www.netmark.or.kr
|Prev||Adhesion Enhancement Power Semiconductor Technology of Nickel Vanadium based metal semiconductor bonded with Silicon Carbide Device||2019.09.17|
|Next||High Concentration Brine and Fresh Water Electrolysis Technology||2019.09.02|