|Title||Manufacturing technology for small size ceramic heater with multiple passages|
• Process technology that helps in providing and controlling electrical characteristics on SiC Honeycomb Type porous ceramic structure
• Additional of additives to non-oxide-based ceramic, which is the main material of the heater, in order for it to act as a heater.
• It is free from electromagnetic waves and can add other effects such as far-infrared radiation and sterilization.
• Also, it can be freely adjusted for high capacity miniaturization.
• Technology for manufacturing heater with porous ceramic honeycomb structure in which power consumption is significantly reduced compared to a conventional heating element due to excellent thermal conductivity from a large honeycomb shape.
3. Issuance Category (Effective Period)
• May 24th, 2018 ~ May 23rd, 2020
• Korea Industrial Technology Association: www.netmark.or.kr
|Prev||Coupling Manufacturing Technology for 3 Megawatt Wind Power Generator||2019.10.10|
|Next||High efficiency attached solar AC module technology with smart inverter function||2019.09.23|