|Title||BN nanotube composition manufacturing technology for improving heat dissipation properties|
• Substitution of a small amount (about 0.5wt%) of epoxy (polymer) mixed with nano-material boron nitride nanotube (BNNT), which is a 1-D structure, with only h-BN (2-D structure), where the only existing h-BN manufacturing technology(for electrically insulating heat dissipating) has 3 times higher thermal conductivity (more than 3.0 W / mK) at the same density (1.6 g / cm3).
• Consist of technology to produce a composition by uniformly dispersing a small amount of BNNT in epoxy resin using powder BNNT
• By adding a small amount of BNNT, the plate-shaped 2-D structure with existing materials compensates for the weakness of low interlayer heat transfer where I secures interlayer heat transfer passages, and maintaining both heat dissipation performance as well as maintaining the same electrical insulation properties.
3. Issuance Category (Effective Period)
• August 30th, 2018 ~ August 29th, 2021
• Korea Industrial Technology Association: www.netmark.or.kr
|Prev||Mold cooling channel technology for die casting parts using explosive dissimilation joining of tool steel as well as copper metal||2019.10.29|
|Next||Water shock mitigation technology with ejection and fluid circulation functions||2019.10.17|