|Title||Mold cooling channel technology for die casting parts using explosive dissimilation joining of tool steel as well as copper metal|
• Consist of bond strength of about 80MPa or more, thermal conductivity of 100 W/(m*k), not to mention higher cooling efficiency than the existing die casting mold cooling channel. It also possesses explosion prevention hetero-bonding mold design and fabrication technology.
• With optimized processing technology by calculating the explosive charge amount, distance of Cu to be bonded as well as its thickness-length, it creates the bonding technology for even and firmly bonded pure copper to the cooling channel
• Unlike solid phase diffusion method, it is usually carried out under atmospheric pressure and it can do up till 30 explosions joined to cooling channel.
3. Issuance Category (Effective Period)
• August 30th, 2018 ~ August 29th, 2020
• Korea Industrial Technology Association: www.netmark.or.kr
|Prev||Phosphor Preparation, Dispersion & Coating Technology for Brightness Enhancement Films||2019.10.29|
|Next||BN nanotube composition manufacturing technology for improving heat dissipation properties||2019.10.24|