|Title||Thermal Desorption Purification Technology of Oil-Polluted Soil by Using Circulating Hot Air of Regenerative Combustion Device(RTO) ..|
Thermal Desorption Purification Technology of Oil-Polluted Soil by Using Circulating Hot Air of Regenerative Combustion Device(RTO) and a Stepwise Rotary Kiln
* Ground treatment technology that volatilizes and desorbs the adsorbed pollutants by heating the soil to a certain temperature in a controlled environment.
* Technology to put the polluted soil which is excavated into a thermal desorption device and to treat it.
* Consisting of input conveyor, rotary kiln, double cyclone, bag filter, and RTO.
* Separation of pollutants from the soil by using heat without decomposing organic components.
- Generation of secondary products in the gas phase, depending on the temperature of the system and the existence of certain organisms.
- Processing the gaseous materials by the secondary treatment device(bag filter, etc.) before being released into the atmosphere.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Separation technique for recycled aggregate used for soil cover||2020.10.26|
|Next||Environment-friendly Geogrid Manufacturing Technology||2017.04.28|