The ecomedia, a technical journal in the environmental field, was published with the object of providing impartial construction of environmental law through acquiring expert knowledge, building up database of the related laws and regulations and close investigation on the global trend.
2. Brief history
1987 The publication of 'Water Korea'
1995 Opening of the Korea-Japan environment science council
1998 Establishment of a strategical plan for domestic water treatment
2000 Held exhibitions of artistic water photograph and illustrated poems in Seoul
- The business planning department.
- The editorial and designing office.
- The environmental guard.
- The publicity and public relations section.
- Information department.
4. Field of Activity
- Furnish environmental information (water, atmosphere, ecosystem, waste and chemical substances etc)
- Provide information relevant to the global trend (Opening an expo, exhibition and seminar when required)
- Furnish relevant information on environmental management and political materials
- Build up database relevant to environmental issues
|Next||The partner for life||2007.02.05|