|Title||15 Key R&D Projects for Advancing into Developing Countries - Application Development Field (1~3)|
1. Project Name : Development of urban solid waste energy system for developing countries
- Development of high-quality waste solid fuel production technology through pretreatment of high function and low calorific
- Development of drying/semi-carbonization technology and pliot scale visualization device utilizing waste solid fuel and unused
- Development of modularization system for distributed cogeneration for developing countries where power and road infrastructure
2. Project Name : Utilization of environmentally friendly waste resources (electric production incineration system)
Goal : Improvement of disadvantages of small incinerator to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to reduce greenhouse gas
emissions and to generate electricity using waste heat, and to utilize hot water and steam.
3. Project Name : Small-scale sewage treatment system for on-site treatment
- Development of customized small-scale sewage treatment system and operation technology for developing countries.
- Development of ICT-based, low-cost hybrid measurement system and remote-integrated management system-combined
regional dispersed high efficiency sewage Treatment package system for optimal operation.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||15 Key R&D Projects for Advancing into Developing Countries - Feasibility Analysis Field (1~3)||2017.11.30|
|Next||15 Key R&D Projects for Advancing into Developing Countries - Commercialization Field (1~3)||2017.11.30|