|Title||Natural River Water Quality·Quantity Determination Technology Using Flagship Species(Fish) Database|
Natural River Water Quality·Quantity Determination Technology Using Flagship Species(Fish) Database
* Freshwater fish inhabiting aquatic ecosystems are selected as key indicator species and used as a database for estimating and evaluating ecological flow and target water quality and restoring the environment.
* First domestic development of natural river water quality·quantity determination system.
* Possible to constantly monitor the quality and quantity of water in the river by regularly loading database data.
- Unlike previous researches based on literature data, ''''typical ecological fish species(flagship species)'''' are researched to reflect ecological, geographical, and cultural features, which makes accuracy excellent.
- Systematic maintenance of water quality and facilities.
- Capable of reducing the cost since separate water quality monitoring service is not required.
* Capable of utilizing in various fields such as water pollution total amount system, etc. where water quality monitoring and water management are required.
- Protecting rivers from being streamed, expecting effects of ecological river parks and biological habitat provision.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Untreated Sewage Treatment Technology during Rainfall Using Micro-bubble and Three-stage Bulkhead Type Flotation Plant||2017.06.02|
|Next||Mobile Floating Separation Technology Capable of Removing Underwater and Water Surface Algae||2017.04.28|